· What are cookies?
· What are cookies used for?
· What do we understand by technologies similar to cookies?
· What are third-party cookies? Who are the recipients of the information?
· How long do cookies or similar technologies remain active?
· Use of browsers with private browsing mode
· Detailed information about the cookies used by this website
"Cookies" are small temporary files that are created on the user's device (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) when visiting a website, and that allow it to store or retrieve information when browsing, for example, to save your preferences for use or to recognize you on subsequent visits, as well as obtain information about your browsing habits.
The most common uses or purposes are:
· Essential technical cookies. They are used to manage the navigation flow within the web or to keep the user connected to it. By disabling them, it is possible that some section of the web does not work correctly.
· Personalization cookies. Necessary to remember certain user preferences.
· Analytical cookies. They help us and third parties to collect information on the origin of the users and their navigation within the web, in order to carry out a statistical analysis in order to improve the structure and contents.
· Advertising cookies. Used to manage the ads that appear on the web, decide the content or frequency of the ads.
· Behavioral advertising cookies. They help to collect the user's browsing habits to create a profile of their interests and to show them ads adapted to them.
· Cookies for social sharing. They are necessary to identify the user in their social networks and thus allow them to share content.
Similar technologies are understood to be any type of data storage and retrieval mechanism that is used in the user's device to obtain information. The most common include:
· The browser's local storage. Some websites use local storage called "sessionStorage" and "localStorage", as well as the browser's indexed database, to store information;
· Local storage of browser plug-ins, such as Flash local storage (“Flash Local Shared Objects”) or Silverlight local storage (“Isolated Objects”).
· The "web beacon" is a tracking technique that consists of inserting an image hosted on an Internet server into a web page (or in an email) so that, when the browser or mail program connects to said server to download and display the image, the connection is registered. This allows knowing that the user has viewed the web page or email. Sometimes this image is very small or transparent so that the user is not aware of its existence.
· "Fingerprinting" techniques that combine information obtained from the browser or navigation equipment to distinguish a user in his successive visits to different websites.
The cookies on this website can be classified, depending on who creates them, into two categories:
· Own cookies: they are created and managed from our websites and web domains, the information obtained being managed directly or indirectly by us for our own purposes.
· Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are created and managed from other websites that, although not completely under our control, provide functions and features that we have decided to include on our website, such as: interactive maps, videos and elements multimedia, buttons to share on social networks, advertisements, etc. These cookies are under the control of the third party that provides the corresponding function.
Depending on your stay or time of activity, we can differentiate between:
· Temporary session cookies; they remain stored in the navigation equipment until the user leaves the web page; the browser deletes them at the end of the browsing session.
· persistent cookies; they remain in the browsing equipment and the web reads them each time the user makes a new visit. These cookies are automatically deleted after a certain period of time, which can be short or very long.
If you wish to use this website with a greater degree of privacy and limiting the fact that cookies are stored for long periods of time, we recommend that you use a web browser that has a "private" browsing option. You can obtain information about this possibility in the help pages of the most common browsers:
You can access the configuration system through the link at the bottom of the home page
Most browsers allow you to globally disable cookies. Many browsers also allow you to delete cookies associated with specific websites/domains. For this, the user must consult the help of his browser.
To clear the data saved in the browser's local storage, the user can clear the browsing history.
To learn how to clear local Flash storage or to limit the amount of space allowed, see the Adobe Help pages: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html
For other browsers, as well as for any clarification or question about the cookies on this website, you can contact us through the contact information on the website.
Important notice: in case of blocking cookies it is possible that certain services or functionalities of the web do not work correctly.
Information about own cookies:
· Functional/technical cookies: Necessary to correctly display the web page and guarantee the proper functioning of the site. They allow you to navigate our website and use the different options or services it has. With them we can, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify you during the session, give you access to parts of restricted access, and use security elements during your browsing.
· Analytical Cookies: They are used to analyze the behavior of users in an aggregated and anonymous way, including the number of visitors to the web and to different internal pages, the origin of the visits, day and time, platform, search words that a user uses to find their desired content.
Information about Third Party Cookies:
They are cookies managed and controlled by Third Parties, with the purpose of carrying out/providing functionalities, carrying out navigation analysis, navigation and search customization, as well as compartmental advertising.
· Functional/technical cookies: They allow you to navigate through our page, using the different options or services that we offer you, such as viewing videos or sharing content through social networks.
Analysis cookies: These third parties offer us statistical information on the behavior of different users on our website to introduce improvements based on the analysis of data on the use of products and/or services on the website.
Advertising Cookies: They allow us to manage the advertising spaces included on our website, based on criteria such as the content displayed or the frequency with which the ads are displayed.